Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Winter in August?!!?!?


Okay, well it's not Winter and it's not winter weather, but I was organizing and doing some cleaning and Curtis found his snow boots, hat and gloves...he wore them all day yesterday and then he wore them today to my classroom! He's hilarious!
We had meatloaf for dinner last night...he leaned in to get a bite of his twice-baked potatoes and 'oops'....got his chin in the ketchup on his meatloaf! It was pretty funny!
Colin has not wanted his picture taken lately...not sure why. Here's me trying to get him to sit with me! He is laughing, by the way!! Also, on a side note, on our way to school today (just to do some set-up work), he said he's nervous about school and meeting new people. I reassured him that it's going to be wonderful! I saw my class list - as of today, I have 20 (12 boys and 8 girls)....hopefully it stays that low! I had 26 most of last year! I do have a little boy in my class - a little brother of a former student - I have already told Colin that he and Luke are going to be good friends!




Last night we watched some friends of ours - Andrew and Isaiah - Andrew is 4 years old and Isaiah is 7 days younger than Cameron....thought this was hilarious! Cameron didn't seem to think it was funny!!! :)


We've gotten up early the past two days...the boys are cranky and at each others' throats! Hopefully once they are in school and aren't with each other 24/7, they'll be nicer boys! I have no problem getting Colin up - all I have to do is tap him and he's up...I think he's so excited! Hopefully this doesn't wear off halfway through the year!!

No comments: