So, we're back on our regular routine (sort of) this week. I (Maureen) went back to work this week to get my room ready. The big boys have gone to daycare and Cameron has gone to Miss Rebecca's and Miss Linda's! We are all so tired! The mornings are so early and with the heat, no one wants to go play outside during the afternoons. Colin wasn't feeling well this evening - after not taking a nap, his body was extremely exhausted. Cameron is doing somewhat better. The peeling on his fingertips has subsided, but he's still not 100% himself. He's got his 1 year check-up next Friday. Hopefully we can get some answers soon!
This weekend is going to be a busy one! Friday evening, Colin and I have a "Meet the Teacher Night" at school. Our Grampy and Grammy and Uncle Mike are coming from Yakima! They'll be here late Friday night! Saturday, we're doing some back to school shopping with our grandparents - Grampy and Grammy are taking Colin out to lunch for his getting ready for kindergarten! We'll celebrate Cameron's 1st birthday that evening at home! Nothing too big. I'm making a cake! I'll take pictures of it when it's made!!!
I've got some pictures of Colin and Cameron cuddling...they're very cute! I'll post those soon!
Hopefully we can get some rest soon! Please pray everyone gets/stays healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment