Thursday, August 6, 2009

Come Home NOW!

Okay....so I'm ready for Brian to come home. I know he's doing Gods' work, but I am tired of him being gone. The boys are missing daddy. Luckily, today we were invited to a friend's house for dinner and to be out of our house for an evening. - We got a nasty note from our homeowner association...apparently our weeds in our front yard are not in compliance of our CCR's...seriously?! There is a house across the street that has a completely brown yard...(it's owned by the bank and is currently empty)...whatever.....I'm getting rid of the flower bed and putting in grass. I"m sick of the letters! 3 days til daddy comes home!

3 comments:

Tim and Steph said...

Hi Maureen! I'm finally back into the "blog world" and catching up on everyone else's lives. :) Just reading back through some of your posts and saw that Cameron is crawling now. YEA! When was he born again? Ava still isn't crawling yet.. she's just started "army crawling" though. So true, every kid reaches milestones in their own time. I'm confident our kiddos WILL be walking by kindergarten. :)

katieanne said...

we got that letter once... i was so mad... and probably should have gotten it this year- it is SO hard to get yardwork done with little kids! i keep dreaming....
hope it gets better for you- i feel your pain...

Apostle to Suburbia said...

Fortunately for us we live in an older neighborhood with no CC&Rs, otherwise we'd have been getting hate mail from them all summer! Our front yard is too big, hilly and full of WEEDS. And brown too. Ugh. I wish I could rip it all out and put in nothing but lavender plants or heather or something that covers and doesn't need to be mowed, weeded or trimmed. Gravel would work too! ha ha