For those family out there who are wondering what has happened to us.....!! We are home safe from our Yakima visit and Brian is home from camp. We have just been trying to get back to normal life as we know it. We all arrived back in Boise on Friday afternoon. We had a relaxing evening at home. Everyone slept so good in their own bed! What a feeling coming home!
Saturday, we spent the day together, getting necessary stuff done...grocery shopping, run to the bank, mowing the lawn, laundry...Maureen went to a co-worker's wedding that evening and left Brian with the boys. They loved one-on-one daddy time. They had missed that..
Sunday, Brian preached in 'big church' and did an amazing job. If you want to hear it, you can go to our church website and follow a few links...Grandpa Joe and Grandma Joan came to visit to hear Brian speak. It was a nice day.
Monday, we went to the water park! Maureen had gotten a couple free day passes from school. It was very busy - the heat has finally kicked in here. The boys loved the water park. They could really do a lot more - Brian took Colin on quite a few slides. Curtis was about 2 inches short of riding those rides, but could do one big one (the race one where they lay on a mat). I didn't think he would like it - it's really high and fast! But, he loved it! They went on it 4 times!! Cameron only lasted about 2 hours. He got tired and was really cranky....but wouldn't sleep...frustrating!! He did go out as soon as he was in his car seat.
Today, Brian has to go back to work...he's going to start riding the bike. Please pray for him, and me!! I'm freaking out!! I know he'll be safe, but there are all those other stupid people out there!!! The boys and I are going to a park with some friends...for a lunch/playdate. Should be fun!
Cameron still is not crawling yet. I get frustrated but then Brian reminds me that neither Colin or Curtis crawled early.....he's close. He gets up on his knees and rocks. I know it's coming soon and as soon as he is mobile, I'm going to pull my hair out! He's very close to cutting teeth 3 and 4...it's been a long frustrating time of cutting...they seem to really hurt him...
Have a wonderful week and we'll post some pictures of the fourth...not quite sure how we're going to celebrate....we'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment