Monday, June 15, 2009

Packing up....

Well, it is finally the week of aunt Sheryl's wedding! We are so excited for her and John. The boys are ready to go to the wedding - Curtis wants to do it RIGHT NOW!! We shall see how well the actual wedding goes. They both say they will do just fine, but both can get really nervous and shy!
Grandpa Joe and Grandma Joan will be coming to our house on Wednesday morning around 9am. We will be ready when they get here and will head to Yakima then...it shouldn't take us too long since we are caravaning...the boys travel well when they have distractions. Grandpa's 5th Wheel will be a great distraction!
We have lots of things planned for the end of the week. We have the bachelorette/bachelor parties on Thursday, decorating on Friday, and the wedding on Saturday! We are all so excited! I'm not sure how Brian's going to handle the wedding emotionally! It's his only sister getting married - and he's performing the ceremony...he says he isn't going to cry or get emotional, but I"m not sure! Weddings always make me emotional.
Right now, Brian is out getting his hair cut for the wedding - yes, I know we usually cut his hair here, but for the wedding, I wanted it to be professional! We trimmed the boys' hair yesterday. Brian also thinks he's going wakeboarding today.....he really wanted to go to the lake on his day off...it is rainy and cold here. There is a 70% chance of thundershowers...but he still wants to go. The boys and I are staying home. He is taking three of his youth boys with him. We shall see how it goes...
I guess that's it for now. If I have time later, I"ll post some new pictures!!!

No comments: