Cameron is 9 months old today! He has learned to clap. It's so cute! He thinks he's so funny when he does it. He also likes to stand up at the couch or chairs. This evening, he was standing by me at the couch when he lost his balance and fell backwards. He hit his right ear on the play piano. He has quite a bump and bruise. He sure cried and cried. We got him laughing and then he forgot about it! Tomorrow is my last day of school. I will admit that I am really ready for this class to leave. I was gone for the first two months and didn't connect with them right from the start. They are a sweet class, but I'm ready for them to go. Honestly, I think I am mentally getting ready for my class for the fall - the one Colin will be in. I want my class list NOW. I want to see who will be impacting Colin's education - I have lots of possible students (siblings of former students) - many parents have requested me for next year...unfortuanteily, I won't get my list of students until the week before school starts..........anyway.........I'm ready for tomorrow to be over!!!
The boys are in bed....not asleep yet.......Brian is mowing the lawn, I just went tanning and walked on the treadmill.....going to watch Law and Order next.....

1 comment:
I know what you mean about this school year- it's hard being gone at the beginning. I so cannot wait until 3 oclock! We should have a playdate this summer :)
Post a Comment