Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A few more pictures!!

Our new Uncle John had 3 requests for the wedding. He wanted meatballs at the reception, vanilla ice cream in the punch and he wanted the cake made out of twinkies. He got the meatballs and ice cream....and I made him a twinkie groom's cake. It was not made out of twinkies, but was a large version of a twinkie. It took me 2 trial runs before I got the final cake (it's been a work in progress now for 4 months!). Here's what the final cake was. John was pleased!
All of the great-grandkids - at great-grandma Virginia's...grandma lives 3 houses down from a fire station. So, my aunt bought all the little kids fire hats and we walked down to the fire station for a visit. They were very kind and obliged us...the kids loved it! Here are all the kids...I can't even tell you how many are missing. My sister and I were discussing how little we know about our family history. And how those that know all about it are dying!!! Someone needs to start writing things down....!!

Father's day...our daddy was gone at camp
so we spent the day with our grandpas!
Cameron reading the comics with grampy!
Camping out in the trailer with grampy! They watched a movie, The Little Rascals and had popcorn. It was a lot of fun!!

No comments: