Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bronco State



Our boys LOVE Boise State...mainly their football team. So, the other evening on the news, they reported that BSU was having free self-guided tours of the football department, we knew the boys would be excited. Yesterday was Brian's day off, but we knew the boys were going to need to get out of the house. Brian took Colin and Curtis to BSU while I cleaned up the house and did laundry. Here are a few pictures of the day. The team was out on the blue turf - they were exercising! Also, Colin wore his BSU Halloween costume - the jersey and helmet. He also took a football. They had a couple visiting from out of town take their picture...then they asked if they could borrow our football for their picture! I guess it was an even trade! We do have a video...I"ll try and load it. Colin was running in for a touchdown - he wasn't sure where to stop. It is very cute!

No comments: