Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Busy Busy Life

Isn't how crazy how busy one little family can get? Our boys are not even involved in sports yet and our family life is crazy! We are anxiously waiting for our Grampy and Grammy to get here later this week for Thanksgiving. It's been a while since we've seen them. We will get them for 4 whole days! Then, Maureen and Cameron are going to Yakima for a week - Grammy is having knee surgery and we're going to help take care of her.
Cameron has finally figured out this walking thing! It sure took him long enough. He gets so happy when he walks for a long while - he stops and claps...it's adorable! The big boys think it's so funny. We have found that Cameron really walks best when he's going for his blanket! So sweet. He continues to make us laugh every day.
Curtis is doing really well - although I think he's growing. Today, he ran into so many things. He seems pretty clumsy lately...he is eating a lot and drinking a ton of milk. Tonight, he asked daddy to play 'Tippy Toes' with him. We couldn't figure it out, but then realized he meant Twister!
Colin is also doing well. I fear he's done with his naps...I thought I could make them nap forever...NOT! He is reading so many books - and huge words! I really need to make sure I'm challenging him at school. Working on individual letters is so boring to him. Tonight when he went to bed, he told us he's going to always obey the first time we ask! We'll see how long that lasts! We told him a while ago that Santa's watching - and he even talks to mommys and daddys, and even grandparents. I think he's afraid he'll get rocks for christmas!
I've scored a bunch of great deals this holiday season on groceries. There are so many deals out there - you just have to know where to shop. Plus, we were able to buy a used freezer today (if you remember from our previous blogs, this past summer, our freezer broke...lost a bunch of meat and other food, not to mention we were out a two year old freezer)...so now we can stock up on many food items that will last for months!
We haven't taken many pictures lately - we'll be better about that this next week and we'll post some new ones soon! Hope you're all going to be with family this holiday...if you're in Boise, we'd love to have you join us for dinner!
Christmas cards are almost ready to send out - let me know if you want one - send me your address!

No comments: