Well, yesterday was an interesting day! Colin kept telling me at school his tummy hurt - he'd double over in pain...I kept sending him to the bathroom to do his business. It always seemed to make it better for a while...when we got home, he said it really hurt to the right of his belly button. I pushed on it and he really didn't like it. He didn't have a fever...I called my sister, who's a nurse. She said to call our pediatrician. I finally did and they said to bring him in. Brian rushed home to get him. The dr quickly checked his appendix - it was uncomfortable, but not inflamed. They also checked his throat.....guess what?!!? Strep Throat! It was NOT fifths disease afterall...all of his previous symptoms were all strep. Our school nurse was not so accurate....he's been contagious at school all week - the dr said he' can't go to school today! He's on antibiotics right now - hopefully his throat gets better soon! We got him some Popsicles and jello. His spirits seem up - he just sounds bad...like he's got a marble in his throat!
Geez.........will it ever end in this house?!?!?!?
Luckily my arm is getting much better. Last night, it only felt like I had been punched in the arm - which I think is the normal way a tetanus shot is suppose to feel....
The truck is at the mechanic right now - it was the fuel pump as Brian had originally thought...yup, that's an expensive one....$800!!! Yikes!!!
We're handling things pretty well. Life has been so busy and crazy! Cameron still isn't walking - I keep reminding myself that the other two walked late!! It's just so hard when all our friend's kiddos are walking now!!!
Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers! We sure have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment