Here's how we're doing this Tuesday evening! It's been a crazy day!
1. My arm changed a little - the redness decreased a little, but also moved outside the black line my dr drew. It also got even hotter and harder. I was light-headed all morning and my arm tingled. I called my dr again and her suggestion was to go to the ER for an antibiotic IV! I took a nap during the afternoon and then my wonderful friend, Rebekah took the boys - all three, fed them dinner and got them in their jammies while Brian and I went to the hospital. The dr there said he didn't think it looked infected. Said that the shot probably hit a nerve and my muscle really didn't like it. He outlined the new reaction with purple - my arm is quite colorful! I'm to take Ibuprofen and ice it for the next 24 hours. If it does not get better, he gave me a prescription for an antibiotic. I'm icing it now...hopefully it gets better soon! Thanks for praying!!
2. Colin's Fifth's Disease is getting better - his eyes aren't red, but he's still got the rash all over! So far, no one else is showing symptoms!
3. Truck....still doesn't work. Brian tried to fix something on his own today - but now the battery is dead...he's charging it and is going to do some work on it again tomorrow. If that doesn't work, he'll take it to a mechanic...
Thanks again for all your prayers and support! We appreciate it all so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment