Sunday, April 4, 2010

He Has Risen!!

Happy Easter to you all! We are celebrating a little different this year. We had planned on attending church in the morning and then coming home to a wonderful relaxing afternoon and a nice turkey dinner. We had new outfits purchased, the food was in preparation stages...then at 1:30am, Curtis began throwing up. He has thrown up 3 times since....the boys and I are home today. We're all in sweats. Brian had to go to church - we are having 3 services...I'm sure they will be wonderful. We're going to save our new outfits and wear them next Sunday. We'll post pictures next week of that! Hopefully the sickness stays with just Curtis. Cameron has not been his normal self today - really whiny....I"m afraid he may get it too!!! Ugh!!
This last week, the boys and I traveled to Yakima for Spring Break. It was a wonderful visit. We spent lots of time with my sister and her boys, who are the same age as Curtis and Cameron. We even drove over to Seattle to visit my grandma. It was a quick trip, but nice to see her. On the way home from Yakima, Colin wasn't feeling well - we've all had colds. I was driving pretty fast on a back road (through Patterson) and was going 75 in a 65. I got pulled over and got a speeding ticket. The cop was not friendly - I was hoping he'd be kind since I have NEVER gotten pulled over before. He wanted no communication....handed me my ticket and walked away. Curtis was afraid I was going to jail! $113 later.....I'm now driving the speed limit!
This week we go back to our regular schedule. Luckily it is a short week - we've got parent teacher conferences on Friday. The boys have dentist appointments.
We hope you all enjoy your Easter. We'll be resting here at home!


My grandma bought the boys all easter bunny ears and Indian headresses!
The ears stayed on better!


The 5 boys- yes, we ventured out to a restaurant with all of them. We did have lots of grown-ups - 6 grownups and 5 kids! We survived - we did leave quite a mess!


Baking a birthday cake with Grammy - notice their aprons? Grammy made them BSU ones so they aren't so girly!

Dying easter eggs with daddy!

The boys had a sleepover with their cousin, Isaac. It was sweet! Colin came to me about 3am crying...."Mommy...Isaac is in my sleeping bag and I'm cold"

No comments: