Sunday, April 11, 2010

What a crummy week!









Here are some pictures of our modified Easter. We were all finally healthy...knock on wood! We have been throw-up-free for about 48 hours....it went through our entire family. It hit Brian and I the worst...well, that's what we felt like! Anyway...we made it to church today and took our easter pictures. I was getting ready and realized that Cameron had pooped through his pants - luckily we had another pair in that size and color...got those changed...I sent Curtis into the bathroom to wash his face and he burned his hand on my straightener! In most of the pictures, he's holding an ice pack...he took it to church with him and even has it now during his nap. It's not super bad, but looks painful...Cameron did not want to sit still for most of the pictures - which is why he's crying...we were able to get a nice family picture taken at church by a friend....we're back to a normal schedule this week --- we hope!

No comments: