Friday, January 29, 2010

Big News from Colin



Tonight, Colin lost his first tooth! It had been loose for quite a while. He wasn't really working on it much - every once in a while, he'd say...my tooth is looser! :) After dinner tonight, Brian started wiggling it and realized it was really loose! They put floss on it and yanked it out! We thought Colin would freak out with the sight of the blood, but he was really brave.
Then, while calling our parents to tell them the great news, he lost the tooth on the floor, somewhere in our family room. We searched everywhere....still can't find it. So, Colin wrote the tooth fairy a note - here's what he wrote: I lost my tooth. Sorry. Will I still get $? From Colin...
The tooth fairy wrote back a note - : Congratulations on losing your first tooth. This note will be fine, but next time I need the tooth! He is getting $2....although Colin thought he would get $100...not sure where that amount came from!

No comments: