These pictures are in reverse order 0f when they ac
tually happened....sorry...I didn't want to mess with them all!

It's sparkling cider!!!

(It's sparkling cider - I promise!!) :) They had to have fun celebrating new years!

(Colin posing with his cake - he hates to have his picture taken
...he usually makes a silly face - this one's pretty silly!)

(Colin's Speed Racer cake - made by mommy!)

(Uncle John feeding Cameron carmel corn!)

(Curtis playing his new drums...notice the headphones? It's so only he can hear the noise!)

(Colin playing the Wii - boxing)
It's been a while since we've posted! Life has been so busy around here! We start back to our routine tomorrow - and we're SO ready! We have had fun being together, but we're all ready for some time apart! Is that sad to say? Being home with everyone every day has been good for our family bonding, but seriously.....I'm gonna hurt someone soon! The boys could really use some interaction with other people!! Christmas was really good! We opened presents here in Boise and then traveled to Twin for a Seidel christmas. We ate way too much, played too many games on the Wii and got too many kisses and hugs! It was a good trip, except for the fact that our van broke - alternator...or something like that. Brian's sister Sheryl and John were driving it back from Pommerell - they went skiing. At least we were able to call AAA and they towed it to Twin. It was an expensive fix, but at least it's fixed! Our family received a Wii from the Seidels. It's been wonderful! The boys really enjoy all of the games - Brian used his christmas money to buy Wii Resort - there's wakeboarding on it! Woohoo! I can't believe how well the boys are doing on it - they just seem to come by it naturally - odd since I (Maureen) was never allowed to touch video games growing up. Cow racing is also a favorite!
New Years was pretty quiet. Brian had a youth event at church - the boys and I went for a bit (to get the food situated and so the boys could jump in the inflatables). We came home at 7:30 and did some cheap fireworks (pop ones...that shoot confetti) and drank sparkling cider and then went to bed! I watched a chick-flick and then went to bed. It was a great night!
Colin's birthday was pretty good. He had a few friends over for pizza and Speed Racer cake - and playing on the Wii. He is so proud that he's 6 now! Still working on that loose tooth! It's not as loose as we had thought. We really need to be working on it. It will come out soon enough!
We're so excited for what 2010 has to bring! The boys are so ready to be outside again - we went for a family walk the other night. The big boys and Brian rode their bikes and I pulled Cameron in the wagon - he yelled at the big boys the entire way. He wanted to be with them so bad! He'll be riding bikes soon enough! I'm back to my unofficial weight watchers...with my two girlfriends...back to the treadmill! Gotta look good for boating this summer! :)
We're so excited for tomorrow - our local football team is playing in the Fiesta Bowl (Go BSU!) We're all wearing our Blue and Orange!! We'll post pictures of our clothes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment