I am typing this blog tonight on my new Netbook computer that my husband bought me. He surprised me with it...also, it's pink! We really don't use our desktop computer anymore - I wanted to be able to take the computer anywhere and Brian was getting tired of sharing his laptop. My new computer is small...it's definitly going to get some getting use to.
Brian and I have been working out a lot - since the computer change, we were able to move the treadmill into the office and I've been walking every night. I'm also back doing an informal weight watchers with my two best friends, Rachel and Dana. Brian's at the gym right now...
Brian took Colin to register for T-ball. Colin is so excited....the season doesn't start til April, but we're going to hear about it forever...Curtis is too young to play. Oh, and Colin has been moved into the highest 1st grade reading group. He is so bored in our kindergarten reading group...I tested him. He's reading 100 words per minute....1st grade level right now is only 24 words per minute...we're so proud of him. He doesn't want to go to the group everyday...he says it's hard...well, yes, it is challenging him finally.
Curtis is learning lots in preschool and is very ready for the weather to turn warm so he can go outside. He was very proud of himself this evening - he rode his bike the entire way on our walk. He usually gets tired and has to walk
Cameron is getting some new teeth...he's not eating much these days. He is such a funny guy and continues to look like Colin more and more each day. He is running all over the place and is talking so much....well, okay, not talking, but jabbering...he thinks he's so funny!
It's almost a short week...we've got a few retreats planned with the youth group. The boys really enjoy playing in the snow and hanging out with teenagers!!!
We'll post some pictures soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment