Saturday, May 9, 2009

A 'Nothin' Saturday

It's a great thing it's Saturday and that we have nothing really of consequence going on. Last night was a horrible night! We had a youth event at church and had the boys home with a sitter. Cameron cried almost the entire time Jana was here. I had to come home early because she was completely out of ideas. We knew he was teething again and wasn't comfortable, but I was hoping he would sleep the whole time. Wrong! He cried for me...I even rocked him, tried giving him a bath, chewing on an otter pop (Popsicle)...nothing made him happy. He honestly cried until 11pm. Tylenol finally kicked in...not sure why it wasn't working before. He only slept for about 30 minutes...then back to the crying. I eventually put him in the bouncy seat next to my bed and had it vibrating. He also has a cold - he's congested so when his binkie is in, he can't breath...when the binkie isn't in, his mouth hurts.....agh!!! Brian and I only got about 3 hours of sleep total. Oh, and Curtis wet the bed at 1:30am!! Colin slept well - right through all the chaos! Cameron is now sleeping - finally...the big boys have been outside playing and are now back inside. I have folded 4 loads of laundry and put them away...waiting for the dryer to finish so I can fold more! Brian had to run to a 'youth fundraiser work project' and will be home soon. Then, the boys are going to work in the garden - my annual mother's day project!
We'll post some pictures soon! Love you tons!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man oh man!!! I'm so sorry:( Nights like those are so frustrating. Isn't being a mom fun some times:):)

Seidel Family said...

Thanks...makes you crazy sometimes! But - I always forget about it when they do something so cute!!

Apostle to Suburbia said...

Sorry to hear the baby is fussing over those teeth so much! No fun! Hope he settled down for you today.

Nice visit with your parents and sister and kids yesterday. Looking forward to seeing you in June!

Happy Mother's Day!