Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Tooth...Finally!!

Yes, Cameron is almost 8 months old and is just getting his first tooth. We have been waiting for it for so long - since both Colin and Curtis got their first tooth at 4 months!! This little tooth is rather sharp...perhaps that's why he's been so grumpy! Maybe he'll start eating more now...hasn't really wanted solid food. What's wrong with this kiddo?!? I can't keep food away from my big boys!
On another exciting note.......Maureen's weight loss has made a dramatic turn- for the better!!! I have lost 21 pounds since Cameron was born and today, I tried on my bridesmaid's dress for Aunt Sheryl's wedding and guess what!??! IT FIT!!!! It was my 'goal' dress...quite a few sizes too small so I had something to strive for. I got it zipped up the entire way and it looks beautiful!!!! Now all I need to do is lose a few more pounds so I'm happy--oh yeah, swimsuit season is coming very quickly! Gotta look good in a swimsuit!!! :) Still going strong with an informal weight watchers with a few friends from church. Seems to be working!
Colin and Curtis have been playing outside on the trampoline quite a bit lately. They have been sleeping better at night.
Only 22 1/2 days of school left!!!!!! But who's counting!?!??!?! :)
Photos: The cake is one Maureen made for a baby shower for our JH director (the baby was born two months ago - but they had a shower since they didn't know the gender of the baby) - the cake says Gwyn...her name is Gwynevere. It's not my best work, but is cute!
Cameron is drooling so much! Must have been that tooth coming in!!!
The boys discovered Twister in our guest bedroom closet...they thought it looked like a fun game to play. Curtis did the spinning and Colin and daddy played. They tried switching, but Curtis is so small he couldn't reach!

No comments: