
This weekend, Brian and Colin went to Anderson Ranch Reservoir, outside Mountain Home for our church Fishing Tournament. Yes, I"m sure all of you are saying.....'what? Brian fishing?!?!' Well, I will reassure you that technically Brian does NOT fish. However, this weekend event is usually the first time Brian gets the boat in the water and he has been waiting all winter to wake board. This Christmas, we did give Brian a fishing pole - so he could do something fun with his boys...Colin was really looking forward to fishing! They bought worms and a bunch of new tackle. We have not heard from them today - I did talk to them last night. Brian and a few of our youth who are at the tournament had already wake boarded...I'm pretty sure Colin will not be wake boarding....well, actually I advised my dear husband that he was NOT to wake board without me there...Colin was so excited to catch a fish - wake boarding will come later this summer!Curtis and mommy got to go to a birthday party today. It was originally going to be at Chuck E Cheese (a place my children have never been but really want to go!). However, our baby sitter needed to leave early to attend a mother/daughter tea - so the party was changed to Andrew's house instead. I actually think Curtis preferred that - he kept asking when he was going to Andrew's house...the photos are of Cameron and Curtis sitting on the couch and Curtis and Andrew riding Andrew's new birthday bike.
We expect the boys home around 5pm. They should be smelly! They were camping in a camper with Dean and Chandler (from church). Hopefully they were warm!
It's getting warmer here...Curtis wanted to run through the sprinkler today - we were planting seeds in the garden and watered them. I said NO WAY! You're dressed for the party!! :)
Only 11 1/2 days of school left!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment