Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bikes & Boys!

So......Brian got a bike...I guess it's called a 'dual sport' or something...I'm not really sure. Honestly I don't really care....He is NOT allowed to drive it yet. He has driven around the block and the boys have ridden it from the mailbox to the stop sign, but mom says "THAT'S IT!" Brian bought it from a guy at our church - we had planned on buying one in the near future, but this was too good of a deal not to buy now. So, until our 'emergency fund' is where it needs to be, the bike will sit in the garage. He is more than welcome to sit on it, rev up the engine, polish it, clean it, look at it....but no driving! Driving also means we have to liscence it, title it, insurance it.....oh and up Brian's life insurnace...all this to say Maureen is STRESSED about Brian having a bike! I know how dangerous they are and I love my husband dearly.

Oh, by the way.....tomorrow is our 7 year anniversary! We got married June 1st, 2002 - but have been dating for 12 years! Wow! Has it been that long? It does not seem like that! So, to celebrate, we are going boating. Brian is so excited! The boys are rather excited too! It is going to be really warm and therefore will be a lot of fun!
This picture is of Maureen & Rachel (one of my two best friends! Dana is the other one!!) Rachel and I both have 3 boys and are both part-time teachers in the Meridian school district, both have the same floor plan of our house, both love the Lord and serve in our youth group!
We'll post pictures of our boating trip tomorrow!

No comments: