Hello all! We hope you had a great holiday with your family.Our Easter was rather different than we had expected. Since the boys were sick this past week, we had a feeling Brian and I would be getting sick...we just didn't think it would be Easter weekend. Luckily, we really didn't have much planned - just the egg hunt at church, Good Friday service, dinner with the grandparents (Seidels) and church Sunday morning. It was early to bed for everyone this whole weekend. The boys seem to be on the road to recovery. We had a nice Sunday afternoon - we all took naps and then we took the boat out of the garage. The boys were anxious to take it to the lake - not happening for a while! Just wanted to get it out of the garage.
I (Maureen) am taking a sick day tomorrow - I'm still not feeling 100%, Cameron isn't feeling that great and on top of it, Linda, our wonderful babysitter has caught the bug too! (Sorry Linda!!!) She is now in our circle of family we like to share our sicknesses with!
I am putting in lots of pictures - yes, we did attend church even though we were sick - sorry anyone who came in contact with us and is now sick! It just wasn't possible for us to miss...a huge thank you to Grampy and Grammy for the boys' suits. They looked great! I kept telling them they looked so cute - Curtis corrected me saying - "Mommy, we're not cute, we're handsome!" He also said he was Pastor Tom in his suit! Yes, I know Cameron isn't as dressed up as the big boys, but how do you buy a suit for a baby?!? He'll only wear it once!
Cameron got his first real hair cut! You can't really even tell...it was just a little long on top. He sat very well.
Colin and Brian have been golfing - he loves hitting balls at the driving range. He's not to fond of the putting---they went this past week. Curtis thinks he's pretty good! 




This one is just too cute not to put in! He was wearing the fireman boots that were too small...if you could see up close, his face was filthy! Oh well - he was happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment