We'll send pictures of the events at our house this evening. Meanwhile, here's a few pictures of christmas at our house.
We're still praying the weather warms up so our Grampy and Grammy can come...they are going to try on Wednesday to spend New Years with us.
We took down all our Christmas decorations today...and moved in a few more baby things that have been stored up in our loft in the garage. Brian is so happy to have them down from up there. He was not happy to put the cradle back up! I know we can't have anymore babies, but I'm not ready to get rid of that! The clothes, yes. The major baby stuff, no. One of my best friends said I should get rid of them when I"m good and ready! So, the baby stuff may be stored up in the loft for 20 years! Brian is just going to have to live with it! Here's a picture of Cameron sitting in the exersaucer...he really liked it. The big boys really liked the toys too...I think it overwhelmed Cameron a little to have them making so much noise with the toys. Soon enough he'll be playing with them himself!
No comments:
Post a Comment