
Yes, I will admit that our Christmas decorations and tree have been up since the day after Thanksgiving, but the ornaments are always the last thing I put up. It always seems like a pointless job - opening all the boxes, finding hooks for them, then finding a spot where the boys and cat won't play with them and then a few weeks later, taking them all down, finding the correct box and fitting them in....whew! Needless to say decorating for Christmas is not my favorite pastime!
I layed out all of our ornaments and let them each pick out 5 ornaments they wanted to hang. Mostly, our tree is decorated with classic cars - Curtis found a Barbie and thought she was pretty!
Cameron has been spending his mornings with our new Aunt Lulu! (Linda Scheele) She and Bob have been wonderful with Cameron - even today with his crying all morning!! We can now add Chicken Enchiladas to the long list of foods mommy cannot eat - that make Cameron gassy (including chocolate and caffeine!)
We are so excited there is a lot of snow forecasted for our area this weekend. No doubt the boys will be outside playing! We will definitely take pictures and post very soon!
Only l more week of school and then it's Christmas break!
Colin has his pre-school program this coming Monday. Check back for pictures of that event as well!
Cameron laughed for the first time today! It was amazing...I was just bouncing him on my lap - it was short lived though! I"m sure there will be many more laughs to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment