Hello all you Seidel Family blog followers! We have been doing a lot - we check your blogs and follow them, but have been very lazy and slacking on updating our own blog. For that, I apologize! It is me and me alone who is suppose to do this....I blame no one but my lazy self!
Okay - since January.........let's see......I have been making a lot of cakes - I'll post a few pics in a bit! 
Tire - 20th anniversary at company - white cake, vanilla filling

Baseball cake - chocolate cake

Wedding cake - ring box (vanilla cake w/cream cheese filling)
The boys are growing so fast - today I had the boys try on their jeans for back to school - so I could figure out who needs pants - they are getting so tall! Colin is getting ready for 2nd grade! He has been reading a lot and doing workbook pages...we need to work more on his math facts. Curtis is SO ready for kindergarten. Our district has made the decision to do 1/2 day - they will only transport one way. He will ride the bus to school with Colin and then will have to be picked up by daddy. He will attend our church afternoon kinder activity time. Cameron wants to be so big - he will be devastated when the older two boys get on the school bus and he does not get to get on! He will go to daycare like he should! He misses the cut-off for 3 yr old preschool by one day! We kind of planned that. We didn't want him to be the youngest boy in his class.
As for me, I have an interview next Thursday at the school the boys attend! It is for a full-time 1st grade position. I am SUPER excited! It would mean a 2 minute drive to school instead of a 25 min drive for a 1/2 time job. Yes, it would mean that Cameron would have to attend
daycare full-time, but he can handle it.



Brian is currently in Puerto Rico on a mission trip with our youth group. They were in the middle of tropical storm, Emily. They had to wait out the storm for 3 days - playing games, but eventually were able to serve. They are headed home tomorrow! We are very ready to have our daddy home!
We have spent our summer with camps,camping and lots of family bonding. Here are a few pictures of our adventures!

Skateboarding and biking at the skateboard park in Yakima (Cousins, Isaac and Ethan)

Curtis wakeboarding with daddy for the first time!

Sitting on uncle Bob's motorcycle! (In Seattle)
No comments:
Post a Comment