If you didn't know, we moved 2 months ago. We love our new house! God is SO good to us! He provided a new house in the same school zone (Silver Sage), was on a cul -de-sac and was more house and land we could ever need! He also provided renters who moved in the day after Thanksgiving and signed a one year lease!
We start back to school tomorrow - the boys are not ready - mom is not either! This break was very relaxing...and productive.
I am going to do my best to blog more this year. My New Years' resolution was to grow my hair out and lose the weight I have been talking about losing forever! :) I will add blogging to my list! This is it for now - the boys are headed out to the hot tub and I'm going to take this moment of peace and quiet to pick up the house...a mother of boys works from son up to son down! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment