Thursday, October 21, 2010

October


We have been doing pretty good around here. Grampy and Grammy came for a weekend visit to celebrate Brian's 31st birthday. I offered to make him a cute cake - he just wanted a Costco cake...boohoo.... it was delicious - I am making a cake this week for a co-worker's daughter... so I still get my cake fix!!Brian is slowly but surely healing. He got his cast off on Friday and is in a brace. The dr saw another break in the radius bone, so has restricted Brian to holding nothing heavier than a pencil or fork. And absolutely NO driving until at least Thanksgiving...maybe later...so he's having to ask for rides everywhere. We have lots of friends who are around and can give him rides. He has only been working 1/2 days - so I bring him home when I pick the boys up from daycare. He naps in the afternoon. It's nice to have him home, but then again, I don't have the place to myself!! :) We go tomorrow afternoon for another x-ray and then a visit to the spine dr. We'll see what he says about how Brian is healing...
Curtis had school pictures last week. Isn't he so handsome?? He was the best dressed in his class... he chose to wear the tie!
We're not doing much this weekend - looking forward to a few quiet days..

No comments: