Sunday, October 10, 2010

Home


Brian came home yesterday evening around dinner time. It was nice to finally be out of the hospital. He slept okay - started out in our bed, but ended up moving into the recliner. The boys and I went to church - we're trying to keep them on our routine as much as possible.
Brian's mom stayed with him this morning. When we got home, Brian finally got a shower. He felt so good after that. He has done well eating today - and has handled his pain well. He has Percocet for bedtime and Motrin during the day. I am going to call the surgeon's office and the orthopedic dr for his back in the morning to schedule follow-up appointments with them both in the next week.We have had such an overwhelming response from our church family. Our senior pastor is so wonderful and really views Brian as a son. He asked people if they wanted to help with meals to write their name on their card- I think we have meals set up for at least 3 weeks! Yikes! :) God is so good! I have taken the week off. We have friends lined up to come get the boys in the evenings to keep them occupied. Here are a few pictures I thought you'd like to see. Give us a call if you're interested in talking to Brian!

one of daddy's little helpers

No comments: