Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kindergarten Celebration

We have 8 official days of school left for this school year. We had our Kindergarten Celebration today - it's a program we have done two years in a row .... songs and our school motto. Colin got to read a cadance at the end - made me cry....if you look closely, Colin is on the far left wearing a blue and white striped shirt. It was very cute.








Colin and his FAVORITE teacher!! :)




This is Luke, Colin's BEST friend! They are so sad that they will not be at the same school next year. Colin told Luke today..."We can be friends when we are adults - and you can come to each other's houses!" They are SO cute together!!
Tonight was also Colin's last t-ball game. Brian had to miss it - it was the only Wednesday game - these are our busiest nights...youth group and All Stars. Colin also had his best friend Luke over for a playdate after school so he could watch the game. Colin received a great trophy...he says he earned it for hitting really well! The coach just called each player up and made a comment about how they played this season. If you notice...it is a "Bobble-head Baseball player!"
We're getting ready for camping this weekend. The boys are super excited. I'm not so excited about the weather forecast for this weekend...where is our summer??? It will be fun regardless!
**On a side note, our stupid cat brought in a live mouse while I was getting the boys into bed. Lilly had left the screen door open, which she can open by herself.....I saw it on the stairs! Brian was on his way home...I got the broom and tried to shoo it out the front door. It ran under the recliner! I screamed! Brian came in and helped me get it out! I hate that cat!!! AGH!!!

No comments: