BUTTER!! (well...margarine).....we had breakfast for dinner tonight. Curtis was helping by putting the tub of margarine on the table. I turned around and found him eating it with the knife! Then, after dinner, the cube of margarine was sitting on the counter while I was putting things away and washing dishes. Cameron reached up on the counter and grabbed the cube! Honestly! I really do feed my children real food....I promise!! We joke all the time about the commercial that was on a long time ago - it's a credit card commercial- the family has a bunch of teenagers that eat all the food. At the end of the commercial, the dad catches one of the boys standing in the dark kitchen with the fridge door open eating a stick of butter....the dad says "Are you eating BUTTER???!!!" Hilarious! We foresee that will be us in a few years!!!
Cameron with the stick of margarine.
Curtis with the knife and margarine!
No comments:
Post a Comment