Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Program

Well, for those of you who have not heard about Curtis' Pre-School Christmas program this past Thursday, here's what happened........
I had taken the day off of work to attend his show - Thursday at 9am. He was dressed so handsome! He was very excited for us all to come to watch him. He went on stage with his class, recited the verse Luke 2:11 with the entire class. They were holding bells...the song Come On Ring Those Bells started playing. He started bouncing up and down with the rest of the class. When the words of the song started playing, he jumped down off the little riser they were standing on, threw his bells to his teacher, jumped off the stage and ran to his seat! I video taped the entire thing! I was so upset! I stopped taping and walked over to try and convince him to get back up on stage - I even threatened him with a spanking... he said he was done...ugh!!! Seriously! If Curtis doesn't want to do something, he won't do it! Hopefully he grows out of it when he turns 4.....I can only hope!!
Cameron is walking everywhere - he's even trying to run. We even let him get all bundled up and go out and play in the snow yesterday! He really enjoyed it until he fell down and his mittens fell off and his hands got cold. He lasted about 5 minutes! Oh well. The big boys have been out quite a bit. Brian created a sled-run in our driveway which is really steep... he even made a jump at the end - which makes the boys fly into the road! Yikes! It's a good thing they do it with Brian there. They spent about 45 minutes out back this morning after church. They sure enjoyed it!
This is a full week of school - in previous years, we have had a half day the last day before christmas break...not this year! Curtis is going to be busy in pre-school...a gift exchange and a Happy Birthday Jesus party...Colin is working on some christmas projects and is celebrating his birthday on Friday!
We don't have much planned for our christmas vacation - we're traveling to Twin Falls on Christmas day for about 24 hours...lots of time at home!
We'll put some pictures up soon! I need to take them off the camera and put them onto the computer...:)

No comments: