
Here are a few pictures from family camp Labor Day weekend in McCall. We had a really good time!

We're doing good - Cameron is still battleing some nasty diaper rash - we're on prescription #2 and trying a bunch of home remedies. He's getting a lot more comfortable walking along the furniture. The big boys really want him to start walking! I'm not ready for that yet!!! In the picture of him in the high chair, he's eating a hamburger patty! He really liked it!
Colin is really enjoying kindergarten. He's had a few emotional moments - but with 27 kids, it's hard to feel like you're special! On Wednesday of this week, we were able to hire another kindergarten teacher - and I was able to move 8 students out of my class. They moved today and my class today was AMAZING!! It was so nice and quiet! I was only able to get rid of 5 boys and I had to part with 3 of my girls...but it was so great today! I am really excited for this year now!Curtis is learning lots in preschool. He doesn't like to talk about it much, but just beams when he comes home with 'papers'. He even earned a beach ball for learning his bible verse! He can't say his verse now...oh well!
Brian and I are really busy...life is just happening so quickly! We've got Friend's day at church this Sunday. Our small groups kick off, Brian has Life Hurts, God Heals...and I'm attending a co-worker's wedding - all on Sunday! Whew! We'll be ready for Monday :)
Okay...well, I have 4 loads of laundry that are staring me down! The boys are at a friends house watching the BSU game - they should be home soon - during halftime.
No comments:
Post a Comment