

It does not seem possible that Curtis is already 3. Actually it dosesn't seem possible that I have 3 children!! Time flies by so quickly. Today is officially Curtis' 3rd birthday. Here are a few pictures - we celebrated yesterday with Brian's parents. Curtis is holding up his new toys. He LOVES anything that has a trailer. This particular toy has a quad as well as a dirt bike. He also received a huge boat on a trailer that attaches to the same truck. It even came with 'guys' as my boys call them! Brian and I have attached the 'guys' to the quad and dirt bike handles about a hundred times since yesterday!! :)The birthday cake was a football....not my best work, but you can tell it was a football and Curtis loved it!
The grumpy face was this morning before church. He was not amused that I made him stop playing so I could take a birthday picture! I asked him to hold up 3 fingers and smile...NO WAY! Oh well!
Colin is having a very hard time sharing his brother's new toys...it's so hard to share!
This final picture is of Cameron drinking out of a sippy cup. He loves the handles. He sucked the apple juice dry! He is slowly making the transition to formula. He was rather resistant at first, but with some sneaky mixing, he is adjusting better. He has to be completely weened by the last week in March (mommy and daddy are going to LA and aren't taking any boys!!)

1 comment:
Hard to believe this group of cousins is turning three! Ewan's birthday is only four weeks away. Ewan calls his figures "guys" too. :) Hope we can get them together sometime before they grow out of this stage. Happy birthday, Cousin Curtis! Love, all your Balbirona cousins.
Post a Comment