Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Cameron!


Our baby isn't a baby anymore! I guess he'll always be a baby to me! Cameron Riker Seidel was born on September 2nd, 2008 and has blessed our lives ever since. We got him a new bike for his birthday - he wasn't thrilled about riding it. He didn't mind showing it to everyone, but doesn't want to ride it. I have a feeling it's because he isn't feeling well. He is back at daycare this week and I fear has caught a bug from someone there. He has had a runny nose all week and woke up screaming from his nap with a low grade fever. We gave him tylenol and he perked up after dinner. We celebrated quietly with Elmo cupcakes! (he took the small ones to daycare) - these were my last minute attempt at making them - I just ran out of all my food coloring... so they are not exactly the color I wanted them to be. Cameron loved them!
Brian is taking Cameron to the dr tomorrow for his 2 year check up. Then he's swinging by Colin's school to pick him up to get his cast off!! Then we're off to McCall for family camp! We are very excited for a relaxing weekend away! It is suppose to be pretty chilly the second half of the weekend! We've packed lots of sweats and sweatshirts! We'll take pictures of the weekend! In the meantime, enjoy pics of Cameron's birthday!

No comments: