Here's a conversation that occured today between Brian and Curtis...Daddy, is today Halloween? No, Curtis it's tomorrow. Can we go there? Where? Halloween daddy!!! Hilarious! Curtis has been full of funny things to say lately! The other day, while I was making dinner, he found a pencil and a piece of paper and told me he was going to write his name. This is what I heard..."w, h, 9, 10." I nicely corrected him saying Curtis, your name is c-u-r-t-i-s.... he so calmly asked "mommy...what about the E?"....hilarious!! He is such a funny guy!
We are doing well here in the Seidel house. We chose not to receive the H1N1 vaccine...that's okay...we think we have already had the H1N1 virus in our house this season...we've all been really healthy. Cameron is cutting some big molars, so he's been kind of fussy. Colin and Curtis are so ready for Halloween! We'll just do trunk-or-treat at our church. A boy from our youth group has an annual halloween party, so Brian will go to that after the church event. I'll head home and put the boys to bed - and turn off the porch light! I always fear our neighbors will think we're a sex offender because we turn off the light!!! Oh well!! Everytime someone rings the door bell, it wakes the boys and gets the dog barking! I'll watch some tv and eat all the 'good' candy from the boys' treat bags!!!
It's going to be a busy week next week - there is no school for kindergarten Wednesday and there is no school for anyone Thurs or Friday - it's parent-teacher conferences. I will not be having a conference with Brian for Colin!! There's no point! He's doing so well - the only thing I"d like to see him work on is not being silly - finding something productive to do instead of wandering around the room being silly when he's done with his work!
We'll post some pictures later this evening!!! We've been taking lots of pictures, but just haven't put them on the blog!! Sorry!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment