




Yesterday was the Thanksgiving feast at our pre-school and daycare. Curtis' class was indians and the daycare kiddos were turkeys! I have never been able to help because it's during school, but since we have no school this week, I was able to help! Curtis was so excited. Colin and Cameron went in the daycare while I worked in the kitchen. We served chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, corn, carrot slices,jello, olives, pickles, roll w/butter, pumpkin pie and apple juice to 150 students! It was crazy! But lots of fun.
Our weather has been hit and miss - we did not get nearly as much snow as some of you - and definitely not as much as the boys had hoped for optimum sledding conditions....we did go out this morning - I was shoveling, the big boy were sledding and Cameron was crying! He hated being outside. He was bundled up the best out of all of us, but couldn't move well and kept falling. So, I sat him in the back of the van while I finished.
We are heading to Twin tomorrow - hopefully if the weather cooperates. We will celebrate thanksgiving with Brian's parents - and I'll go out shopping on Black Friday - BY MYSELF!!! Woohoo!!! :)
Hope you eat lots of turkey and pie....we wish you all a great holiday - we are SO thankful for you all!!!
Hope you eat lots of turkey and pie....we wish you all a great holiday - we are SO thankful for you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment